 Castle / 19082
Re: Knights' Shop and Joust
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2004 13:55:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brink wrote:
My latest creation is the Knights' Shop and Joust. The shop is fully stocked and
has everything a knight could want. Outside of the shop there is a tournament
where knights can try out their new equipment.

Great MOC!  It's very unique.  I really like the stairs going up to the second
floor of the house - the 1x1 yellow round plates are a nice touch.  I also like
the symmetry of the Joust which is disrupted by the asymmetric house in the
background.

Finally, I'm glad that you have stairs going up to the battlement - it's an
important piece of detail that is often left out.

Very well thought out!

     -- Pawel

http://www.hostultra.com/~verneer/