 Castle / 19075
19074  |  19076
Subject:
house and siege tower
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 22:56:45 GMT

Hi all,

I've put up two entries for the contest on Classic-Castle.com. The first is a
house. Not a lot of detail but I was happy with how the playability worked
out--usually I'm building facades for the camera, so making it come apart so you
can play inside is relatively new to me. Anyway, here it is:

Second I have a Siege Tower. I was quite happy with how this one turned out.
It's kind of a testament to the headlight brick, as there are at least twenty of
those involved.

PLMKWYT
Bruce