 Castle / *21022 (-10)
  Welcome new Lugnet Castle Curator...

I just want to welcome Yaron to the Castle Curator staff. I still don't know for sure if I am going away for a long time, but... I'm sure Yaron will do an excellent job in my place. Thanks, Ben. (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Classic Castle Chat with Jake McKee

Jake McKee, the community development manager at LEGO Direct has agreed to have a public chat at <www.classic-castle.com>. 1000steine.de, a German LEGO fan website, recently had a public chat with Jake McKee. The CC admins thought this was a great (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Re: Concerning Dwarves and Torsos...

(...) Really? Did I actually post without trying that? Man, I need to think before I type. Thanks for the help. (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  CastleHeads

Hi CastleHeads, It's been a year or so since Jeremy Scott posted his (URL) Roll call> and we ended up back then as 54 more or less. I made an official castle member list (which includes a link to their lugnet account link and their brickshelf (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Concerning Dwarves and Torsos...

(...) Go over to (URL) - lots of ready-made torso templates are available both in the how-to and Castle MOC board. I can't speak for Windows Paint - I use Photoshop. Most are set up for 300 to 500 dpi printing which are fine for most ink-jet (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LDraw Gallery at BrickFest PDX

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HrCMsF.yqq@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) A follow up. Renders at a resolution between 1500x1125 and 3000x2250 would be great. I should also note that Travis was originally heading up this project (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

  LDraw Gallery at BrickFest PDX

There will be a gallery of about 15 high quality renders at BrickFest PDX. We're looking for some great Space and Castle creations. If you have something top notch you'd like to display at the Fest please send me an email with an image of the render (...) (21 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space) !

  Re: Concerning Dwarves and Torsos...

(...) Beards fit just fine under the flared helmets--no modifications needed! Peter (21 years ago, 11-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Concerning Dwarves and Torsos...

Hey all. Love the stuff that's been going on lately around here. Someday I'll stop being a lurker and actually post some stuff, Till then, I have some customization questions: 1. I've noticed that some people have managed to fit flared helmets onto (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  GFLTC at 4 shows last Dec 2003 - Images and more...

Wow! That was a December to remember... The Greater Florida LEGO Train Club (GFLTC) survived a train show filled December and here are some images to prove it. All of the shows were great fun and featured numerous MOCs and display methods. Seasonal (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.gflug, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.trains.org, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact