 Castle / 19067
Re: Concerning Dwarves and Torsos...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 19:10:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Peter F. Guenther wrote:
1.  I've noticed that some people have managed to fit flared helmets onto
minifigs with beards (for dwarves, etc).  How do you do this?  Do you trim the
helmets or the beards?  What would be excellent is if someone could post a quick
scan or pic of this, but an explanation would be great too.

Beards fit just fine under the flared helmets--no modifications needed!

Peter

Really?  Did I actually post without trying that?  Man, I need to think before I
type.  Thanks for the help.