 Castle / 19066
19065  |  19067
Subject:
CastleHeads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:35:42 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi CastleHeads,

It’s been a year or so since Jeremy Scott posted his Roll call and we ended up back then as 54 more or less.

I made an official castle member list (which includes a link to their lugnet account link and their brickshelf account link and their quote) from that previous roll call, however I can think at least of 10 people out of my head that are Castle Heads that are not in that list ... so please send me an email with your quote and (if you got) lugnet and/or brickshelf account links so can add you to the list.

If you are appearing on that list and wish to unappear, or I couldn’t find your lugnet and/or brickshelf account links again please let me know so I can update it.

To enter that list http://news.lugnet.com/castle/members or press on the left link on the CastleHeads Members.

My email is webrain2003@speedy.co.il

Yaron “Webrain” Dori