 Castle / 19068
19067  |  19069
Subject:
Classic Castle Chat with Jake McKee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:05:20 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Jake McKee, the community development manager at LEGO Direct has agreed to have a public chat at www.classic-castle.com. 1000steine.de, a German LEGO fan website, recently had a public chat with Jake McKee. The CC admins thought this was a great community activity and invited Jake to have a chat with our members.

Our chat will take place in the CC chat room on Saturday January 17th, 2004 at 1 PM Eastern Time (18:00 GMT). We chose this time so that as many of our worldwide members could participate.

Rules

1. The moderators can kick people out of chat or ban them indefinitely if you are break the chat rules.

2. Each person will be called on by a moderator and then will be allowed to ask Jake one question.

3. Jake does not have to answer any question. Remember that he can not answer questions about future product lines.

4. Do not speak out of turn.

5. Please be polite. Do not use profanity.

Thank you to Jake for having this chat with us!

Ben Ellermann Events Admin at Classic-Castle