 Castle / *19727 (-20)
  Re: keep them posts coming!!!!

(...) Did someone say.... Space! (URL) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: keep them posts coming!!!!

Hello! (...) Well, better have less posts than .space, but these posts being more worthwhile. Is there a quality-ranking somewhere on Lugnet, too? :-) Bye Jojo (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  HORROR Re: Royal Hunting Retreat MOC

(URL) <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HK1r1J.tz4@lugnet.com... (...) example (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  keep them posts coming!!!!

Hey. I noticed that for the week we are in third place!! That's the good news. The bad news is that Lugnet.Castle is far behind Lugnet.Space (and the spacers yell "SPACE" in a loud obnoxious but unified voice) by a good margin. Ben (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Classic Castle City Standard

(...) Hey!!! What about BF '04?? (...) I guess that would be up to the coordinator to come up with. A neat little addition that we'll have to discuss. A real nice definition of why would be a recent attack on the castle itself, and there are not (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: The Classic Castle City Standard

(...) Just a quick response. I've been catching some rather interesting headlines in .castle lately that I just haven't had time to read through lately. A few things I am thinking: 1. Lenny, the website is smooth, easy to read, and really gets the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Chapter 20 of my story typed up and posted....

Hi. It has been too long since I posted up an update to my Saga. I spent yesterday (Sunday) afternoon writing up my story (yes. It is really unbelievable to some that I still use paper for the initial story and then transpose it onto Microsoft (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Stonebarrow Keep - A MOC Preview

(...) WOW! that is one SWEET Castle! Its bigger than my whole Castle World :( Did you say its gonna be inhabited by Black Falcons? *goes to show him my Minifig Pic* hehe, anyways Super Cool Castle! :) Matthew Taylor (URL) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Stonebarrow Keep - A MOC Preview

(...) WOWWWW!!!!!! For someone who doesn't think they are that good (or should that be as good) at Castle Structures, this MOC is totally AWESOME!!!! I think it is twice as nice as my Lion's Den castle, and your landscaping abilities are also very (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Stonebarrow Keep - A MOC Preview

Well, it's not furnished, and the terrain is going to recieve more treatment, but it's mostly finished now. (URL) Stonebarrow Keep boasts a dungeon, treasure vault, general purpose room w/ fireplace, bedroom for the Lord of the Manor, bunk room for (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: The Classic Castle City Standard

(...) O gosh, I sure would appreciate such a nice gesture. With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen. (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harvest time

Sweet! I love farm scenes. That is a lot of antennas :) I also like the horse collars. Ben (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Harvest time

(...) Jojo, This is very well done, with lots of neat ideas. I really like the horse collars and rope harnesses. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Harvest time

Again, nice scene ;) the hay cart with the 2 ladders is very realistic ! Kai (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: The Classic Castle City Standard

Hi, very great work building this standard ! I like the easy and realistic design of the walls. And this is the best time to make such a standard, 'cause right now I'm building the walls to my "white lion keep". :) Only few suggestions: - please (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Royal Hunting Retreat MOC

Hi, for me it's a little bit to colorful - but the design of the plate- walls and the dark grey slopes are very cool. Overall a very special moc :) Kai (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: One more update before leaving

Hi, nice work! :) especially Radagast ! Kai (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Something I saw in bricklink from Thomas Rafert

hi, thnx for posting - very nice work ! Kai (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Harvest time

(...) Jojo, very interesting moc. For some reason it looked alien and vaguely creepy... all those antennas being harvested, with the bleak color-scheme looked like a bleak planet. I liked it, but probably not for the reason you intended. -Keith (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: Harvest time

(...) Wow, very nice! Saskia (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact