 Castle / 17830
17829  |  17831
Subject:
Chapter 20 of my story typed up and posted....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 01:23:21 GMT

Hi.  It has been too long since I posted up an update to my Saga.
I spent yesterday (Sunday) afternoon writing up my story (yes. It is
really unbelievable to some that I still use paper for the initial story
and then transpose it onto Microsoft Notepad, before uploading it to its
own Lugnet FTX page.)  It only took me little over an hour to write up
7 pages worth of story material.  I was quite shocked how fast I ended
writing it.

I have (physically) wrote up to 24 chapters in the story, but I have only
typed and uploaded only 20 chapters.  Only 3 chapters (1,2, and 6) have
pictures as well.  Hopefully, that will soon change as I build more and more,
but that is all that is done.

When I have finished 34 chapters in the story, I will have to write Book 1
of the saga, and then re-edit this book slightly to allow the 2 Books to
mesh together in a meaningful way.

So without further ado, here is the latest Chapter:

http://www.lugnet.com/~817/story2t

and here is the index with all the links to all the chapters written so
far:

http://www.lugnet.com/~817/story2index

Thanks, Ben