 Castle / 17834
HORROR Re: Royal Hunting Retreat MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 26 Aug 2003 05:07:43 GMT

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/elkane/Brickwarz/Retreat/oops.jpg

-tk

"travis" <phree@attbi.com> wrote in message news:HK1r1J.tz4@lugnet.com...
Hey all,

I'm pleased to present my first real .Castle themed MOC in quite a long
time.

The Royal Hunting Retreat.

This started as a single wall to showcase the plate style castle wall /
window design that I had been thinking about. Somehow it just kept growing
and I kept remembering castle styles that I wanted to try out.  For • example
the red and black second story part, the angled prefab castle walls, angle
corner connections, and the stained glass window.  So much fun building
Castle again.

Enjoy!

-tk