 Castle / *18142 (-20)
  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

Excellent "slight" animation! Superb music too! Very inspiring!! *bows* Dave "Anthony Sava" <savatheaggie@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:HC2Bqq.Ety@lugnet.com... (...) Flash. (...) link (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bakery by Oshiki Shinji

(...) Alright! I was definitely anticipating to see some more village creations, but those seem to be few and far between...and what better to see one build using the Tudor style! And for the aesthetics, I especially have a liking for the interior (...) (22 years ago, 22-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bakery by Oshiki Shinji

Don't forget Takeshi Itou: (URL) castles are works of art. Bruce (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Bakery by Oshiki Shinji

(...) This guy is awesome. I've been watching him for a while. His monster designs, particularly the dragon head, are really nice. I think every LEGO theme should have a patron japanese builder. It is 'gla gla' for the mecha-heads, and onishi shinji (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Bakery by Oshiki Shinji

I don't think he posts here, so I'll do it for him. Check out Oshiki Shinji's Bakery. (URL) first I thought it was from Jon Furman, as it would fit perfectly with his village creations: (URL) back to Oshiki Shinji. I love his three-fold design, (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

Ya know, i've said it before, and i'll say it again...Mark, you are the king of all reverse joints! your style is original, never been done before... your works are grand, as if they could soar... if ever one needs a to work on a few points... they (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

Very Cool, Anthony! My son watched it too and was quite impressed. Josh (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

(...) Could you bury one of the gold keys from the Harry Potter sets in there somehow? They have a nice ring-ish look to the end. They fit really nicely into a 1x2 brick with cross axle hole, but that would make your minotaur's head a lot thicker. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

(...) You know I spent a hour trying to find something that would make a good nose ring. Straws distort too much, tubes too big, many pieces too complicated, basketball hoops too big. Something will come out and whammo, it's going on. Thanks man (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Call for any castle links.

(...) adding it to your links page: The Kingdom of Andrastavia www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia Kev...: ) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

(...) You are definetly the best at making reversed kneed mechs especially those reminiscient of mechwarrior/battlemech. I like the take on the Minotaur. That's one of my favorite episode of the old batman cartoon's Maze of the Minotaur. Too bad (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

LOL! e (...) (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

(...) Oops, too obscure a Simpsons quote. Guess I should've typed that in a German accent ala Ranier Wulfcastle :) BTW, the goggles are pretty cool. I hadn't even noticed them when I typed that. -jeremiah- (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

(...) I try with the uber mechtechiness to make a thunkityclunk experierience. ;) (...) What do you mean? Those are authentic Racer goggles! Snow Daddy (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

(...) Yep, most accessable cocpit to date. Need the room to get the core in and out... (...) hhmmmmm. Something on the brain Tony? (...) yeah, but it's got lots of range of movement. Snow Daddy (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

(...) Thanks. yeah, the ankles are a bit thin, too much armor on the foot though makes it look chunky. I got the revised instructions up, you should try something. ;D (URL) Daddy (22 years ago, 21-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Minotaur

Yow! Great cockpit, just can't get enough of that hinging action! Gotta say though, the head is my favorite part. I agree with Tony, the ankles look funny on a mecha of this size. Take care, Soren (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

That is so frickin cool. God you're cool. What do you use for the flash movies? adobe director or something? Again, wicked cool. e. (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The New and slightly Animated movie

OOOHHH!!! That was cool! Tre cool! Super cool! DAS UBER-COOL! Easily one of the best animations I've seen, even without stop-motion animation. Actually, probably even better without it! It has an 'anime' feel to it, in how the movement is suggested (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

  The New and slightly Animated movie

I say slightly animated because I didn't use stop motion. What little animation I did to my minifigs was done post-production in Photoshop and Flash. So feel free to watch the new movie on my website. Just follow the movie link and then click on (...) (22 years ago, 20-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug, lugnet.publish) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact