 Castle / *17445 (-10)
  My modular castle creations

This is an Idea I’m certain we’ve all thought of, but I figured that I would try to put my ideas into words and pictures. It’s a Castle theme that I’ve developed in my spare time. (URL) main purpose of these designs was to try to put together a (...) (22 years ago, 22-Jan-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle) !!

  Re: My Website

Hi, Nick! Thanks so much for sharing! You have a pretty complex history started there. The prophecy part sort of reminded me of Dune. (BTW it's one of my favorite books.) The biggest suggestion I would offer at this point for the website itself is (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Debut MOC: Castle Earthflower

Hi everybody. Presenting for your viewing pleasure Ter'Fleur, more commonly known as Earthflower. This is my first MOC ever to be published to the Web. Please let me know what you think, whether it be comments about the castle itself, the pictures, (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: My Website

"Nick Oranzi" <cheez11111@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:H92z7F.3D8@lugnet.com... (...) Wow, "The web site you are trying to access has exceeded its allocated data transfer." Already. -- Thanx~ Nicole Drumm MS (URL) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My Website

(...) Hi Nick! I only had a brief few free moments, but thought I'd check out what I could on your site. You are off to a great start there. On your background: I like the political arena you are setting up, especially the religions you have set up. (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Activity on .castle

Hey Tanya What a great post! Part of the reason for my apparent conversion to .space is that the past month or so, just about every post in castle has been (1)complaining that no one is posting or (2)ideas for the Medieval Marketplace.. but not that (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  My Website

Check out my website. (URL) I'm having trouble working out the details of my story, I have some ideas on the direction but the events in between are putting a hamper on the progress of my story. Please offer some suggestions! (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Activity on .castle

1) We've got lots of lurkers and not a lot of posters? 2) The people on .space are having more fun than we are? 3) We need to have more inspiration from each other? These are the general observations I've been reading lately regarding we (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: ROLL CALL! 78! 78! 78! 78! 78! 78!

(...) Hey, wasn't there a cool Castle FAQ on that side bar? I recall getting a free minifigure for submitting to its development. :) Whatever happened to that? (...) I admit to have been doing more space stuff lately myself, as is my nature to (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My idea.....

(...) Very good thinking on your idea, brings more creativity to the table. Of course, if it is a group project rules would have to apply to acceptable construction sizes and locations in relation to other structures. My thinking is that you could (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact