 Castle / 15615
Re: ROLL CALL! 78! 78! 78! 78! 78! 78!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:20:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Alex Polimeni writes:

Lugnet .castle seems to me a relitivly boring place, especially lately.
No posts, no ideas, no mocs.
Even the .castle homepage is boring. it has links to all the castle sets, which
is good, but thats about all. oh, and a couple of links, one or two of them
dead. take a look at the .space homepage! moc of the day, all kinds of links
and recouces, people constantly talking over building techniqes and suggesting
ideas. they have fun things like the waterbags fight backand the like.
seed part of the month, cooler set lists, etc.

Hey, wasn't there a cool Castle FAQ on that side bar?  I recall getting a
free minifigure for submitting to its development.  :)   Whatever happened
to that?

Space seems just to be a naturally more interesting place. especcialy since
most of the spacers from what i can see are really gung-ho about their
creations and projects.
Here, we just sort of sit around and chat about castles we build and think
about the good old days of castle.
i know some of you think that castle is active and such, but i dont see much
activity myself.

I admit to have been doing more space stuff lately myself, as is my nature
to bounce back and forth from time to time.  But that doesn't mean I don't
still love castle!

Purhaps castle can take a cue from the spacers and develop a cool sidebar.
Space has the 'seed part of the month', why can't other themes do that?
Space has the 'computer of the month', why can't castle have a minifig
accessory of the month?  ...Is there a castle curator on Lugnet?  All he/she
needs to do is start a discussion of what people want on the sidebar (that's
what happened in space anyway).

Cheers,
-Hendo