 Castle / 15622
Re: My Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 23:01:22 GMT

Hi, Nick!

Thanks so much for sharing!  You have a pretty complex history started
there.  The prophecy part sort of reminded me of Dune. (BTW it's one of my
favorite books.)

The biggest suggestion I would offer at this point for the website itself is
to up the contrast between the background and the font.  The easiest way for
me to read it quickly without inflicting a headache on myself was to
highlight the whole page at once, and that totally wrecks the look you're
going for
with all of your hard work.

I'll take a closer look at the story later tonight.
Tatyana

In lugnet.castle, Nick Oranzi writes:
Check out my website.  <http://www.geocities.com/cheez11111> I'm having
trouble working out the details of my story, I have some ideas on the
direction but the events in between are putting a hamper on the progress of
my story.  Please offer some suggestions!