 Castle / 15629
Re: My Website
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 2003 01:28:24 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nick Oranzi writes:
In lugnet.castle, John P. Henderson writes:

On your characters:
Dude, you have some cool looking character figs!  (Now that I think of it, I
love the logo on the front page too.)  Oh, and how did you construct those
tower shields in the infantry pic?

Thanks for the Comments.  The TOwer shields are really simple.  2 1x4 tiles
attach to a 1x2 plate and a modefied 1x2 plate with handle.

| | |   (side view- |=1 stud by 1/3 height)

They are a bit bulkier than 2 clip-on roadsigns but the pieces are much more
plentiful

Also, does anyone know where i can find a template to use in photoshop to
print out custom torso's and shields?

Ask Tamy Teed if she still has some of these.  (I'm thinking from like a
year or so ago.)  Or is willing to share her "secret recipe" with you (or
all of us!)

Tanya