 Castle / *17230 (-20)
  Re: Roll Call! Anybody else?

(...) Hi Tony, I think that was done already... cannot recall who did it, but some while ago when the Guarded Inn was re-issued there was a space version of it - it was pretty cool. If I'm not mistaken, it is somewhere on Brickshelf. Cheers, Pedro (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call! Anybody else?

(...) Ooh, ooh....ME TOO....I love both .castle and .space!! (OOOOHHH, how 'bout a Space Castle??) Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander (22 years ago, 31-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Going Podracing!

Check out our latest diorama from our homepage, Going Podracing!; (URL) Boonta Eve Classic podrace day has finally arrived and the slave quarters' residents bid their neighbor Anakin good luck on his quest to win the big race to help out his newly (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Himoda Temple

Ohhh yes! This is great. Really, I can say no more. (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  7418 Gold Shield

Does anyone have a good picture of the new shield that comes in this set? I believe it is a gold and black ovoid shield. Thanks, Aaron (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Cool Site Of The Week

It's a wonderful site. I was more than happy to vote for it. Congratulations! -Aaron "Denix" <denix@multiversalis.com> wrote in message news:H7KC5r.F2w@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call! Anybody else?

John Henry Kruer wrote: > Castle ROLL-CALL - updated list (the 44 knights): > > (1) Jeremy Scott - .castle since I came lugnet... .castle until I DIE! > (2) Joey Finnell > (3) Yaron Dori - proud to be a part of castle > (4) Dan Thompson > (5) John (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Help me name Ikros!!

The name you choose will hardly be relevant if you actually get a contract, as the publisher is likely to force a crappy name on you anyway. That said, a spiffy name might help you *get* that contract. I don't know. I really doubt that "Chronicles (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My New Website

Good start, Steve. Your characters look good. Can't wait to see more! Oh, the Rogue's Gallery is a fun idea. Who else is going to go in there? Still Building, Josh (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My New Website

Hi all, Well I finally got a digital camera and have taken some pictures of my lego world. So far there isn't much beyond a cast of characters, and a little other silliness. So far it isn't anything elaborate or much beyond a skeleton page, but I'd (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Himoda Temple

Great job Keith! It looks good and accurate, and the close ups are cool. It does look like something out of a japanese movie. (you know, the good kind with subtitles : )) Hasta la Vista, Sean (...) (22 years ago, 30-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Himoda Temple

(...) -- Pawel (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Help me name Ikros!!

How about "The fellowship of garalt"? or "Quest for the three dragons"? or "The adventures of the gastiel"? Just some ideas. Alex (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Himoda Temple

(...) Here's one: Way Cool! I like the small entrance pagodas - they have a nice look to them. The surrounding water is a nice touch. And, finally a use for all those dang scorpions! The overall appearance is good too, but you might try breaking up (...) (22 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Himoda Temple

Everyone, Thanks for the great comments, it is greatly appreciated. Nothing compares to getting feedback from your peers. To answer some of the questions: 1. no it isn't based on an actual location, or a James Bond location. But now I'll have to (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Himoda Temple

This is very impressive. One question though. If you have all those wall pieces where are all the ninjas? Awesome MOC anyway. -Suvied (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

  Re: Himoda Temple

You did a really good job. I like the layout of the temple. Where did you get all those sloped panels? Again good job :) Evan R (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Roll Call! Anybody else?

Castle ROLL-CALL - updated list (the 44 knights): (1) Jeremy Scott - .castle since I came lugnet... .castle until I DIE! (2) Joey Finnell (3) Yaron Dori - proud to be a part of castle (4) Dan Thompson (5) John "Hendo" Henderson - not .castle only, (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Roll Call! Anybody else?

Hi, Again! just wondering if there was anybody else who wanted to be on the Roll Call list. Thanks! Alex (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Himoda Temple

Keith, Was this based from some existing structure? Somehow it reminds me of the one in the James Bond movie You Only Live Twice. Curious to know if the base has some hidden rooms/compartments? Regards, ACPin & Sons (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.castle.ninja)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact