 Castle / 15397
15396  |  15398
Subject:
Himoda Temple
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2002 22:16:54 GMT

Everyone,

Thanks for the great comments, it is greatly appreciated.  Nothing compares
to getting feedback from your peers.  To answer some of the questions:

1. no it isn't based on an actual location, or a James Bond location. But
now I'll have to check out the film again.
2. There is a large inner chamber with a secret temple, but it was difficult
to photograph in context, and didn't look very good surrounded by red
columns(see#4).
3. There is a ninja present, stalking the top of the temple.  He is armed
with a crossbow, and looking for the Shogun's son (white torso) below.
4. The interior structure of the mountain is just support coulmns made out
of red bricks.
5. I've been slowly accumulating the printed wall pieces since the series
started.  Most were purchased on Brickbay, and Baylit.

Thanks again, I'll be posting another castle-related project soon.  Its a
Japanese fishing village.

-Keith