 Castle / *15965 (-10)
  MOC: Tudor Gatehouse

This weekend I created a new castle set - the "Tudor Gatehouse". It is based loosely on the gatehouse at Stokesay castle. It can be seen here: (URL) features a bridge, large gate doors, four beds, two tables, and a massive fireplace. I plan to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Shadow Falls

(...) Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! I don't think I'll be able to do eight cliff hangers, but I'm glad you think me capable. I'll have a few more chapters up soon, hopefully. Thanks for the reply! --Anthony (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: DRAGONS ROCKS!!! Puns unavoidable, not truly sorry :o)

<snip> (...) <snip> Just a note on your observations. The heads of these guys are not glued on, they are real snug fitting and due to the bleed of the blackened paint look, some paint may have crept into the joint hole a little. This is common with (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval total war - Non lego content

Thanks Bruce for the info. Looks like a lot of fun! Magnus (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Medieval total war - Non lego content

(...) It has it's strengths and weaknesses. If you don't like what is essentially a medieval miniatures game with attached campaign game, then you won't like it. Seeing as how I use Lego for miniatures battles, I am a biased source. (...) I have a (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: DRAGONS ROCKS!!! Puns unavoidable, not truly sorry :o)

(...) They had a small tin (yes, tin) of the minifigs with a few figs, an assortment of weapons, and some odd bricks and baseplates. I bought one of the silver guys and one of the bronze guys (incidently, there were 8 there the day I bought them, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Sep-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Boxes

(...) Another great alternative for 6074 can be seen in the 250 idea book from 1987 (URL) LEGO Love Castle Yaron "Webrain" Dori (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Boxes

Notice how the 6074 has all the cool alternatives. Really shows off the versatility of the set (URL) is particularly cool James "Rick Cuijpers" <cuijpers@mail.com> wrote in message news:H1nop9.IHr@lugnet.com... (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A new chapter

(...) Hmm...that's odd. I tried to access the link, but the page on brickshelf said "sorry, this folden is not yet public" Probably getting moderated or something... (...) Fellow Lego enthusiast (URL) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Take this quiz.

(...) Glad you enjoyed it! Yeah, some questions had more than one appropriate answer, so I guess that's what made it so fun. I'll probably do a few more of these when I get the chance. A lot of people were either lightning or water... hmmmm.... (...) (22 years ago, 31-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact