 Castle / *15820 (-20)
  Re: Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents

"Gil Shaw" <NIXtoradochSPAM@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H1B9MJ.J2@lugnet.com... (...) Definitely olive brance. (with a healthy dose of space humor thrown in) -Jon -- | The Shipyard - (URL) My Lego Creations - (URL) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space)

  Re: Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents

Imagine: the castle version of moonbase as one big modular dungeon, airtight! Knights, knaves, and fleeb-knorks! -Erik (ducks) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space)

  Re: The first yearly Contest

(...) Did I miss in extension or is the contest closed. When is voteing? God Bless, Nathan (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents

I can't decide if this is olive branch or gauntlet :> -G (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space)

  Re: Time to vote

Hi all, My website has moved, so the links to my submissions should be as follows: (...) (URL)2) Best large castle or fortress MOC (...) (URL)9) best interior in a MOC (...) (URL)12)best landscape (...) (URL)13) best non human race (...) (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents

As absolutely sad as this is, you just gotta love it. Cheers to Jon, the never-wavering opportunist. :-) -Chris (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space)

  Dear Homeless Isle of Mist Residents

We at the Moonbase Project would like to formally extend a hand of welcome to the many tired wanderers of the Isle of Mist. Are you seeking some camaraderie? Longing for that "community feeling" which has long vacated your little island? Do you (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.space)

  Re: Favorite Castle Poll - Results

(...) This set is brilliant. (...) It's the minis. (...) This set -- oooooooh, baby! (...) Yes, an unmodernized minifig pack. That's all castle-heads really want here. (...) I think I managed something like 12-16 of these at approx $25-30 each. If (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Time to vote

You can no longer nominate anything for the contest. Now it is time to vote. And the nominies are MOC CONTEST 1) best all around MOC 2) this scene: (URL) Best large castle or fortress MOC 3) Palace of Tolidar (URL) Arrandrall (URL) Palace (URL) (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Favorite Castle Poll - Results

(...) current tally. The Winner! Set Rating 6074 2.97 I can only suppose awareness was raised by the recent Legend voting - it did not do so well in past polls wherein you would usually see the next three down this list in front of 6074. It's nice (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  My Dracolich

I was going to call it The Anorexic Dragon... And then I thought about the Sparepartasaurus... But in the end, I'm going to have to stick with calling it a Dracolich. Or to you laymen, an undead dragon. Granted, it doesn't look like a dragon (...) (22 years ago, 23-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

(...) Heh, how long did It take you to figure that one out? I'm guessing lego stopped making decent castle sets when they stopped the fright knights and ninja's production run (lugnet does classify ninja as castle, to any of you who are dissidents (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

Being a floridian myself i went to that very same Lego store in Orlando. I ask the guy if they had the 3739 Blacksmith Shop there and HE DIDN"T KNOW WHAT IT WAS OR THAT IT EXISTED!! and he was like a manager or something. Why is this, you may ask? (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

(...) T'is true... But *An accessory pack would be an apt remedy.* ~Which specific parts would you recommend? For me, any 34 piece Castle accessory pack with at least two swords would work well. (...) Indeed, and now we’re stymied for it! =P Drew (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  2 new chappers niow up

Chapter 16 Elf Rescue and chapter seventeen our father. So soon book one will end soon. Next we'll get some of Links quest in starting with will's chapter then a couple of mine then after that book one ends and it'll be put in one document. (URL) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Beginning of the End...

(...) Auggh! I had a similar instance happen just about a month ago, and most of my ldraw and rendering files were completely annihilated. (In case anybody noticed I don't do CAD anymore) I had a few minutes and managed to get a quick look at some (...) (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Beginning of the End...

Superb! The two pictures you previewed are even better than before. Awesome work. Dave (22 years ago, 22-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Beginning of the End...

I hate you, (not rilly) you have a great story but you have to leav us hanging. I have enjoyed your story quite well. I am readding it to my mom so when I finish it this time it will be strike 5. every time it is just as good --Kevin W. § (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

  The Beginning of the End...

My computer has died. The power supply on my machine has kicked the bucket. Hopefully all my raw files and documentation have not been deleted due to some freak of circumstance. I remain hopeful that when the guy gets here to make good on my three (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.org.us.texlug)

  Re: It's almost official......... castle is realy dead

(...) However, what I am noticing is that short of classic sets and legends, it's getting darn hard to get troops for castles. There are very few sets with weapons these days (well ok, we've still got light sabers, some six shooters are sneaking (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact