 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 332
Re: 1st Render
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 21:32:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Bram Lambrecht writes:
In lugnet.cad.ray, Jason Ellis writes:
Hey all, I got my first rendering done and posted to the web.  It can be seen
here:

http://www.geocities.com/vci_99.geo/lego/render/patrol.html

Well done!
Are the planets pov-ray objects, too?  I know it's more dramatic that way, but
the planets seem quite close together!
--Bram

Yeah the planets are pov-ray objects.  Just spheres with textures.  The reason
they're close together is that the blue earth-like planet in the lower corner
is the planet and the other two are moons.  The grean/blue and red marble
looking one is kinda strange for a moon I'll grant, but hey its space who
knows what's out there.  :-)

--Jason