 Star Wars / 7247
Re: Trooper Clerks (was: Re: 1st Render)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 11 May 2000 05:40:36 GMT

I finally got around to downloading Trooper Clerks.  It was hillarious.
Thanks for pointing me to it Todd.

Jason

In lugnet.cad.ray, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.cad.ray, Jason Ellis writes:
Besides they're pretty cool names.  I soon hope to have a Randal,
Dante, and a Brody.  But what they're going to be I have no idea.

That would be fun!  BTW, have you seen the faux trailer for
_Trooper_Clerks_?

No haven't seen the trailer.  What is it?

It's a _Star_Wars_/_Clerks_ spoof/parody where the premise is a couple of
Imperial Stormstoopers running a convenience store in the Death Star.  :)

  http://www.studiocreations.com/trooperclerks/

It's a big'un, but well worth the wait if you're a SW or KS fan.

--Todd

[XFUT -> lugnet.starwars]