 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2684
Re: Bugs in rad_def.inc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:59:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Niels Bugge wrote:

When I reinstalling the whole lot on this laptop, I’d forgotten everything I’d learned, and wasn’t going to waste oceans of time getting nothing but frustrations like last time: That is, until I read your tutorial which made everything piece of cake (ignoring the coding issues). Right now I’m rendering my very first image with soft shadows right like I’ve always dreamed of - thanks to you.

Thanks Niels, but the kudos go to Koyan Derudder http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Koyan. All I did was take his work and put it in magazine format, along with a model that’s easy to build. Koyan did all of the hard part, and we should be thanking him.

:-)