 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2679
Re: Bugs in rad_def.inc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 16:10:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Niels Bugge wrote:
LOL! You're right, I simply forgot the FIRST rule when copying ANY code (from
the internet): Always copy-paste via notepad to avoid crappy tags.

That wouldn't have helped here.  The problem is that whatever software was used
to do the article used fancy quotes (different opening and closing quotes).
Those are just extended ASCII characters, though, which means that they would
have survived going through Notepad.

--Travis