 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2647
Re: LEGO error with POV-RAY
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2006 23:11:07 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, R Kawesch wrote:
I haven't been able to use the LGEO parts library. In L3PAO, I check the -lgeo
box. In POV-RAY, in the "POV-RAY for Windows Render Settings" dialog box, In the
command line options, I have written "Library_path-C:\Program
Files\LDraw\LDraw\Apps\LGEO", which is the correct path to the .inc files for
LGEO. When I press run in POV-RAY, it highlights a line that says "lg_3650", and
at the bottom it says "Parse Error: Expected 'object', undeclared identifier
'lg3650' found instead."

Perhaps this can help:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/ray/?n=2036
(I did a search on "3650": http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?q=3650)

PS: A bit about me since I'm a first-time poster: I'm 17, and live in the Boston
area (for now. College next year). Long time Lugnet lurker. At this point, I
consider myself an AFOL, and my dark ages were for a few years when my Lego sat
under my bed. I've only recently discovered LDraw.

Welcome, glad to have you here, please post the result of your efforts.
/Lars