 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2624
2623  |  2625
Subject:
LDBoxer (Was: Datsville animations - first tests)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:47:57 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Jason S. Mantor wrote:
Tore,
      I noticed the zip file with the source, but there is no license
info?  Is it intended to be software "libre"?  Can I play with
converting it to C on Linux ?
-JSM

Tore Eriksson wrote:
I made LDraw Boxer a couple of years ago, just to be able to render Datsville.

/Tore

Thanks for asking, Jason. I didn't know that the code was online, even though it
seems like only one version and not the latest. And I didn't know that anyone
still uses LDBoxer. It's been very quiet about it for two years now.

Yes, you may do whatecer you like with the program and the source. It's 100%
free, like the spirit of GNU licence. I think I have more and newer source code
somewhere, just drop me a line and I'll try to dig it up.

/Tore