 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1640 (-5)
  Re: POV 3.5, Radiosity, and Multiple Passes??

Your post made me curious so I rendered a image using that part. I had the part in combinations of by itself and with a minifig, solid and transparent, and with and without radiosity. I also rendered with and without the LGEO library. Other than (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: POV 3.5, Radiosity, and Multiple Passes??

Ok, so I figured something out. It's not the model I'm rendering or the radiosity settings that are taking forever, POV is hanging on _one_ part. A 1x2x3 panel. It was clear in my first attempt, so I changed it to white (Color15). Still hangs on (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: POV 3.5, Radiosity, and Multiple Passes??

(...) Well I'm a big dummy head. What a stupid error. Thanks. -Orion (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: POV 3.5, Radiosity, and Multiple Passes??

Add "#" to your version statement. (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: POV 3.5, Radiosity, and Multiple Passes??

(...) I'd love to utilize MegaPOV but when I render a scene with MegaPOV enabled all I get is a black picture and a no objects in scene warning. Does MegaPOV utilize some new object coding or am I doing something wrong. -Orion Here's my code (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact