 CAD / MLCad / 863 (-10)
  Re: Solution concerning MLCAD colors (was Re: Question about MLCAD colors)

In addition to this I personally feel that the grey edge colour for black elements is too dark, it works for one black element but when you have a black model the joins become nearly invisible. Is it posible to create user defined custom colours (...) (23 years ago, 24-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Solution concerning MLCAD colors (was Re: Question about MLCAD colors)

Good Evening. I am writing to give my own suggestion about colors in MLCAD, based on pre-existing colors in LDraw. While some of the colors [when converting LDraw usage to MLCAD usage] turned out pretty well, others appeared so shockingly different, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: 2x3 trapezoid

(...) Thank you both very much, I must be cracking up as I was sure I had checked 'wedge', sorry to bother you. Psi (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: 2x3 trapezoid

"Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:GBxKIw.4zu@lugnet.com... (...) is (...) Try 6565 and 6564 - Wedge 3 x 2 left and right. Dan (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: 2x3 trapezoid

Simon, It's called a "Wedge 3 x 2 Left" or a "Wedge 3 x 2 Right". In MLCad, look under "Other Parts" and "W". -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Simon Bennett" <simon.bennett@ntlworld.com> To: <lugnet.cad.mlcad@lugnet.com> Sent: (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  2x3 trapezoid

Hello I have just got myself set up with MLCAD and I am drawing up all the MOCs that I have been unable to break down due to not wishing to forget how to build them but I have run into a problem which I hope this is the right place to come for an (...) (23 years ago, 17-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Printing parts-list

Thank you for the bug report - I will check that today and fix it for V2.00 Michael "Maico Arts" <maico@m-arts.demon.nl> wrote in message news:GB4p7x.2Ep@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 4-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Printing parts-list

Hello (Michael?) I think I have found a bug in mlcad when printing the partslist. I am making inventory lists ofall my technic sets. I have build all sets I have, put them back in the boxes and added the extra parts. Using ML Cad I am making (...) (23 years ago, 1-Apr-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Printing problems in MLCAD

(...) I had essentially the same problem and found the following fix; Select 'Printer Setup' in MLCAD Select 'Properties' Check 'Scale to Fit' Check 'Scale to fit paper in printer' Then about three 'OKs' I don't know about others but this seems to (...) (24 years ago, 25-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Rotation trouble

Hey, There should be some buttons with arrows going around axes. These control the rotation of an element around the x, y, and z axes. The degree of rotation is determined by the grid icon. You can also edit the amount of rotation by going to (...) (24 years ago, 24-Mar-01, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact