 CAD / MLCad / 858
857  |  859
Subject:
2x3 trapezoid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 09:47:20 GMT

Hello

I have just got myself set up with MLCAD and I am drawing up all the MOCs
that I have been unable to break down due to not wishing to forget how to
build them but I have run into a problem which I hope this is the right
place to come for an answer.

I cannot find a particular element in Partsref.  I have looked under every
possible name I think you could give it to no avail.  It's the brick that is
3 long but 2 wide at one end and 1 wide at the other (which comes in left
and right hand versions).

If anyone can help I would appreciate it

Thanks

Psi