 CAD / MLCad / 841
Re: Printing problems in MLCAD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 14 Mar 2001 07:02:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Jamie Obrien writes:
Hi, the fun bit here, is that not all printer drivers are made equal,
let alone behave as they should. You might want to create a sort or
test print so that the program and user can see if there is a problem.
The program could then take that into account and finetune printing.
Maybe an output to HTML format could work, and that could be printed,
though the way ie works sometimes that could be worse!

Jamie

I thought something like that is happening, since I know many people not
having problems. Therefor I write some statistical information during
printing into the mlcad log file beginning with the next version.

In the mean time people could create pictures and part lists the usual way
and print from another program.

Michael