 CAD / MLCad / 821
820  |  822
Subject:
Automatic part selection query
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 10:45:15 GMT

I got several requests on implementing automatic part selection based on
colors and/or parts.

If I implement one for selecting all equal parts ignoring the color, and a
second which does the same, but takes care on the color would that be
sufficient? Or do you require additional functionallity?

Regards,
   Michael