 CAD / MLCad / 78 (-5)
  Re: Default offset for special parts

(...) Try using the fine grid. A good thing to remember is that you usually have to move the piece an even number (2, 4, 6, 8, etc) of times. To place axles, I move the axle so that it interects the hole as close as possible to where it should. Then (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Default offset for special parts

I'm a newbee in creating parts with MLCAD (a fantastic program), i find it very easy to use. It's easy to place bricks, plates, beams and other regular parts using the grid coarse, but when placing axles and other parts in beam holes, i had to swith (...) (25 years ago, 29-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How to break up multi-dat files?

(...) Some means of requesting a cache refresh would be very useful for those times when I use MLCad to review parts I am authoring. Most time the automatic LDLite window provided by LDAO is OK, but occasionally I need to see several views and MLCad (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How to break up multi-dat files?

I'd be happy with no refresh or a manual refresh on submodel images... it's fast enough to go out and come back in, that doing that would be good enough. Most of the time when I actually care about the images for submodels it's because I built all (...) (25 years ago, 24-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How to break up multi-dat files?

Currently MlCad scannes a .dat file on its first access and cashes its data, these data are used for the preview which is not a problem since the data of a dat file do not change (at least not for MLCad during run-time). But the sub-models you (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact