 CAD / MLCad / 681
Re: Sugestions and Requests.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 11:44:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Gary Blessing writes:
like a set inventory,showing how many of each piece is in the whole model
instead of in each step.
(I have no idea why it wasn't that easy to explain in the first place!)

Oh, I see Gary.  Sorry, I don't usually put steps in models that I build,
because they are usually only for my own use.  That's why I didn't see the
problem that you were having when I looked at my own model.

Sorry about the confusion.

-Andy Lynch