 CAD / MLCad / 670
Re: Sugestions and Requests.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 06:30:04 GMT

Gary,
  wish number 1 is already on my implementation list,

  wish number 2 exists already and can be found under Extras/Reports/Pieces
  also you can save a part list into a file from the file-menu, or you print
one.

Michael

Gary Blessing <blessing@icefog.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
G5AJxy.MyB@lugnet.com...
Hi,
Ive got a coupe of ideas that would make things easier(for me at least)

1. A "select all" function to go with "copy" and "paste".

2. A compiler, something that would list how many of each piece is in a • model,
ie:for ordering pieces you don't have to build the "real" model.

Thanks!
Gary
The Alaskan Brick