 CAD / MLCad / 680
Re: Sugestions and Requests.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 11 Dec 2000 08:48:42 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann writes:
In the report dialog there is a checkbox to enable the parts-per-step
report. If this is not checked you will receive a report over the complete
model.
I'll check that in the file-report as well - (I'm not sure here)

Is it ok, that MLCad takes care of the color? Otherwice I can insert another
option to ignore the color ...

Michael

OH OK that works,when I choose 'save partslist' should it save it in the
form or that report?

An option for the color might be nice.

I'm sorry if I bothered with all this,but I guess I missed that check box!
THank You!
Gary