 CAD / MLCad / 673
Re: Sugestions and Requests.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 13:53:05 GMT

wish number 2 exists already and can be found under Extras/Reports/Pieces

And this is what I need:

Part#       Amount           Description
3023         6               Plate  1 x  2

Gary,
I'm not sure what's going on here, but if I select "Extras" on the main
menu, then "Reports" and then "Pieces", I get a compiled list, just as
Michael says.  Perhaps you are using an older version of MLCad?

I believe Gary wants a list of parts that is NOT sorted by step number.  For
now, the best way to do this is to save a second copy of the model, remove all
steps and then print a parts list.

Will