 CAD / MLCad / 627
  Export Problems

I'm fairly new to MLCad, and after I recently got ready to delve into the depths of raytracing my designs, I found that the export command was a little odd... I can't click the post processor configurations tab; it doesn't act as if it's a tab at (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export Problems

(...) I don't use the export function so I can't comment. But if you want to raytrace, get POVray, install it, then get L3Lab (or L3P) and install it. What I do to trace is save my MPD with the design I want traced. Then I launch L3Lab, navigate to (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export Problems

(...) Only Michael can say for sure, but my belief is that this dialog is simply not fully functional yet. I would guess that all the fields and actions will become active in the next release. J (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export Problems

This sounds something is wrong - the dialog wan't allow to continue until all the data are correct: 1) Make sure export path contains a valid directory name (e.g. C:\TEMP) 2) If you are using the processing log-file make sure the entry contains a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export Problems

(...) Hmmm... but when I press the "Browse" button to select a valid directory (C:\temp doesn't exist on my system) nothing happens. So it could be that you're checking the validity of the directory listed in the field before opening the Browse (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export Problems

Ok, thanks for the tip - I will check that! Michael Jeff Boen <onyx@flash.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: G4r5I8.Hx1@lugnet.com... (...) doesn't (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Export Problems

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann writes: <SNIP> (...) You are right, that doesn't work at all - no matter if the inputs are valid or not, both buttons do not work. Please type the paths in by hand until I release the fixed version 2.0 Thanks, (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)