 CAD / MLCad / 639
Re: Export Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 05:36:05 GMT

Ok, thanks for the tip - I will check that!

Michael

Jeff Boen <onyx@flash.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
G4r5I8.Hx1@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann writes:
This sounds something is wrong - the dialog wan't allow to continue until
all the data are correct:

1) Make sure export path contains a valid directory name (e.g. C:\TEMP)

Hmmm... but when I press the "Browse" button to select a valid directory
(C:\temp doesn't exist on my system) nothing happens. So it could be that
you're checking the validity of the directory listed in the field before
opening the Browse dialog, which is a problem if the defaul (C:\Temp) • doesn't
exist.