 CAD / MLCad / 632
Re: Export Problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2000 06:35:07 GMT

This sounds something is wrong - the dialog wan't allow to continue until
all the data are correct:

1) Make sure export path contains a valid directory name (e.g. C:\TEMP)
2) If you are using the processing log-file make sure the entry contains a
valid file-name (e.g. C:\TEMP\xxx.log)
3) At least one model should be selected in the models list

Now you should be able to press the ok - button or switch to the other tab

Michael

Emily Reese <emilyreese@kih.net> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
G4nEE1.11K@lugnet.com...
I'm fairly new to MLCad, and after I recently got ready to delve into the
depths of raytracing my designs, I found that the export command was a
little odd...  I can't click the post processor configurations tab; it
doesn't act as if it's a tab at all.  Neither of the Browse buttons on the
export config menu will work, and the OK button at the bottom won't work,
either.

My luck, it'll be some sickeningly simple problem I'm overlooking, but I
just thought I'd ask.

Thanks in advance,
Emily