 CAD / MLCad / 548 (-5)
  Re: Follow up to Camera Tricks

Hi, I was having problems because the PCT value was not set at 0 so the values I inputted for the camera position put the camera in a place I did not expect. Thanks Jay Jacinto (...) if (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Follow up to Camera Tricks

OIC Thanks Jay Jacinto (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Follow up to Camera Tricks

Think of "angle" as "zoom". The smaller the number, the "closer" you are to the object. The larger the number, the "further away" you are. Royce (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Follow up to Camera Tricks

Hi Jay; If you want to adjust the "look at point" you can actually select one of your peices in a model. Look at it's co-oridnates in the Model Part List (top right window). Then put these exact co-ordinates into the "look at" point... You will be (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How do I speed things up ?

(...) I go to this tab and set the "stud mode" to "None". It renders even faster yet. (It can make it a little difficult to work with at times.) If you plan to use Baseplates.... Wait until the end if you can. I try to place little markers for the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact