 CAD / MLCad / 548
Re: Follow up to Camera Tricks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 15:47:57 GMT

Hi,
I was having problems because the PCT value was not set at 0 so the values I
inputted for the camera position put the camera in a place I did not expect.

Thanks
Jay Jacinto

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Royce Fay writes:
Think of "angle" as "zoom". The smaller the number, the "closer" you
are to the object.

The larger the number, the "further away" you are.

Royce

On Mon, 30 Oct 2000 05:37:09 GMT, "Jay Jacinto" <manjingo@yahoo.com>