 CAD / MLCad / 489
Re: New MLCad Release is on it's way
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 13:53:16 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann writes:
I will release MLCad 1.99 this evening. It should fix major problems and
provide some new usefull things.

Michael,
I just wanted to take a moment to thank you once again for the time, effort and
creativity you've put into this project. It seems like there's a great deal of
nitpicking going on (from me included) about MLCad and its features. I'd just
like to say that despite the tiny details everyone's pointing out (which just
means *everyone* is using MLCad these days!) that we (I'm sure I can be so bold
as to speak for everyone) appreciate all you've done, all you're doing and all
that we can expect from MLCad in the future.
Everytime I have to deal with a Lego CAD issue outside of MLCad it only takes a
moment to realize how spoiled I've become by it. You've done a fantastic job
and I just wanted to say "Thanks". :)