 CAD / MLCad / 486
485  |  487
Subject:
New MLCad Release is on it's way
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2000 07:32:08 GMT

I will release MLCad 1.99 this evening. It should fix major problems and
provide some new usefull things.

The release will not contain a fully updated help. Instead I'm going to
release MLCad with it's help files as they are (a real mess) but release a
complete reworked help library later.
I will descripe the new features/functions in the release notes which will
come with the package.
I hope everyone of you can live with that restriction for the moment - and I
will try to thank you for living with it by delivering a good help system.

Just that you have an idea of what is coming:
- Configureable part tree (deside yourself which groups will be shown and
which items they contain)
- Full support of rotation points (development still ongoing)
- Fast forward/backward during viewing
- Digital display of step numbers in pictures (if you like)
- 3D-View with rotation functionality also in view-mode (option)
- and a lot more ...

Regards,
  Michael