 CAD / MLCad / 486
    New MLCad Release is on it's way —Michael Lachmann
   I will release MLCad 1.99 this evening. It should fix major problems and provide some new usefull things. The release will not contain a fully updated help. Instead I'm going to release MLCad with it's help files as they are (a real mess) but (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: New MLCad Release is on it's way —Jeff Boen
     (...) Michael, I just wanted to take a moment to thank you once again for the time, effort and creativity you've put into this project. It seems like there's a great deal of nitpicking going on (from me included) about MLCad and its features. I'd (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

         Re: New MLCad Release is on it's way —Royce Fay
     I'd like to add my thanks to that as well. I think that you have a great program. I look forward to the new revision. I also think its great that everyone contrribute to the development of the software. It will only get more powerful and easier to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: New MLCad Release is on it's way —Tim Romine
   (...) Michael, I know I should have said this long ago: Thank you for creating a modern, more intuitive lego drawing program. Although the work of James Jessiman was great and extensive, it was not especially user-friendly. I know I never would have (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

        Re: New MLCad Release is on it's way —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I think I myself *have* said this, actually. But it bears repeating! Thank you for creating a modern, more intuitive lego drawing program. (...) I think I speak for many when I say that we owe a debt to James for showing what's possible while (...) (24 years ago, 17-Oct-00, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)