 CAD / MLCad / 28 (-10)
  Re: MLCad wishlist (was Re: Ice Cream

In other words, A*B is not equal to B*A, when A and B are matrices. Steve (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

3D rotations are not transitive. --Jack Gregory Mogens Sørensen <Djelle@get2net.dk> wrote in message news:FMFuD4.6t4@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCad wishlist (was Re: Ice Cream

Hi everybody. This is my first post on Lugnet :-) I just discovered MLcad (and LDraw) a few days ago. And I jumped in joy. I believe that it is nearly 20 years since I played with Lego. (...) As fare as I remembers, A*B is equals to B*A :-) But I (...) (25 years ago, 8-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Part Authoring

(...) available (...) the (...) End, (...) Thanks Steve, that was easy - I'd wondered what the [View Moves] section was all about. So expect my authoring productivity to increase by at least 20% !!! Chris (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Part Authoring

(...) I don't think you're missing anything obvious. The LDAO editors look at two sections in ldraw.ini for which views to include in that dropdown, [Views] and [View Moves]. A view has to be defined in both sections. [Views] gives the viewing angle (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCad wishlist (was Re: Ice Cream

(...) So they do! :-) But that requires holding your mouse over the same spot for 3 seconds. I just never have time to wait around. :-) BTW: the first square in the 3rd row is color 16 and the tooltip text for it is "main color" which pretty much (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Part Authoring

(...) I mainly use the LDAO editor for authoring. I find the highlight-CTRL-drag extrememly useful for copying coordinates from one line to another. The dynamic update of the LDLite rendering is invaluable, but on occasions have used MLCad due to (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCad wishlist (was Re: Ice Cream

"LP" == Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> writes: LP> When the colors pop up, tell me the LDraw color numbers. Also, let LP> me pick 16 as a special choice. I can't right now tell if it's one LP> of the grays, not there at all or what. (I may hack (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Ice Cream

(...) I like the CorelDraw idea. I think the best way to please both sides is to have a removable color bar and a drop-down list. If the color bar were to follow the true style of the Corel bar (which takes up very little room), you would be able to (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCad wishlist (was Re: Ice Cream

(...) Just 'cause I can't keep my mouth shut, I'd rather see a drop-down color selection tool than an always-there color tool. Video real estate is limited as it is. Ditto for the zoom buttons. They'd go perfect in a drop-down list or dialog. But (...) (25 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact