 CAD / MLCad / 1326
Re: MLCAD for PALM?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 18:51:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann writes:

MLCad will not work on any PDA. MLCad first of all needs a lot of memory and
processing power, both is not available on PDA's (not available enough!).
I was thinking about however, and found out that even the part library would
not fit on many PDAs.

Michael

What are the requirements, or at least *suggested* requirements for MLCAD?
I'm thinking even something like the HP Jornada should be sufficient. (All
right, I know that the Jornada is different than a Palm) Will MLCAD work on
Windows CE?

http://www.shopping.hp.com/cgi-bin/hpdirect/shopping/scripts/product_detail/product_detail_view.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@0098033291.1023302801@@@@&BV_EngineID=dhadceffjiiidbfenckgcfjhdgmh.0&product_code=F2915A%23ABA&cat_level=1

-Duane