 CAD / MLCad / 1321
Re: MLCAD for PALM?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 1 Jun 2002 05:16:12 GMT

"Duane Hess" <LEGOZILLA@HOTMAIL.COM> wrote in message
news:Gwu5o2.C9p@lugnet.com...
Has anyone ever thought about compiling MLcad for use with palm pilots or
other PDA's? I'm not technically savvy enough to know what the • difficulties
would be let alone whether or not it's even possible. All I know is that • it
would make it an even handier tool to have around.... A few spare moments • in
the airport, in between classes or even lunch time could now be productive
LEGO time.

-Duane

MLCad will not work on any PDA. MLCad first of all needs a lot of memory and
processing power, both is not available on PDA's (not available enough!).
I was thinking about however, and found out that even the part library would
not fit on many PDAs.

Michael