 CAD / MLCad / 1309
1308  |  1310
Subject:
MLCAD for PALM?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 19:19:14 GMT

Has anyone ever thought about compiling MLcad for use with palm pilots or
other PDA's? I'm not technically savvy enough to know what the difficulties
would be let alone whether or not it's even possible. All I know is that it
would make it an even handier tool to have around.... A few spare moments in
the airport, in between classes or even lunch time could now be productive
LEGO time.

-Duane