 CAD / MLCad / 1324
Re: Can I run MLcad from a cd?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 22:14:28 GMT

how is Windows registry a problem?

The registry should not be a problem,just install everything onto the cd,
as-if it were the hard drive, and use short-cuts to run them from the
machine.

Gary

Eduardo Vazquez Harte <eduvazhar@terra.es> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Eric Hamelijnck writes:
I am getting a laptop from my company,but instaling programs is enabled
this for staying out of trouble with illegal programs (what i can • understand)
So I want to now if i can run MLcad from a cd. I have Found some post off • this
subject from Eduardo Vasques, but not off it works.

My name is Eduardo Vazquez not Vasques so please don't do that again

Greetings Eric

I also want and need mlcad on cd with:

Ldraw
l3p
pov-ray

all in a CD but it lots that they are made to be installed in a HD and
I hate to installed then in all 3 pc back here at home since my dad does • not
get the idea off having a lan connection and sometime I have to use my • dad's
pc or my sisters when my brother want's to play a game as my pc is the • most
powerfull one here he has to use my pc and I can't continue with my work • so
may it whould be a great idea to make a special version of:

MLCAD
LDRAW
L3P
POV-RAY

to run from a cd without using windows registry system and without
installing them in a Hard disk.