 CAD / MLCad / 1323
Re: Can I run MLcad from a cd?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 2 Jun 2002 22:08:47 GMT

Just install it onto the cd, the same way you would on the hard drive, then
make a shortcut from mlcad to the desktop(or where-ever you want it)
the shortcut should work as long as the cd is in the drive.
Obviously you will have to save your models to your hard drive,
or burn them to the cd every time you change something.

I have 2 different versions of Mlcad on cd so I can use them when I want to
without
having them on my hard drive.

Gary

Eric Hamelijnck <ehamelijnck@zeelandnet.nl> wrote in message
I am getting a laptop from my company,but instaling programs is enabled
this for staying out of trouble with illegal programs (what i can • understand)
So I want to now if i can run MLcad from a cd. I have Found some post off • this
subject from Eduardo Vasques, but not off it works.
Greetings Eric