 CAD / MLCad / 1243 (-10)
  Resetting view?

Hi there all, I'm new to this computer Lego computer design malarkey - so have a very stupid question. Is there any way, once you have completed a model in MLCAD, to reset which view is the "front" view? Only I seem to have accidentally made my (...) (23 years ago, 26-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Lining Up parts in mlcad.

Lining Up parts in mlcad How???? Like wheels and axles and stuff liek that. (23 years ago, 18-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: OT: LEGO+Sploids+KNEX Models w/MCLAD

(...) written in 1999, so it's apparent that the project has been underway for some time. This may be bad news for Ryan Farrington, who not so long ago went to considerable trouble to write some very cool DAT files for K'nex parts, too: (URL) A (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  OT: LEGO+Sploids+KNEX Models w/MCLAD

I know it's off topic, but for those that didn't know, one can use LDRAW or MLCAD to make models using Knex(R) pieces, LEGO(R), and Sploids(R). Sploids let one build with and interconnect LEGO and Knex. I just ordered some Sploids, but I noticed (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: MLCAD not working. Please help!

Hello Todd "Todd" <ToddASchroeder@aol.com> schreef in bericht news:GszwGu.LG7@lugnet.com... (...) drive. (...) Are the files in the same folder as the ldraw.exe is? When unpacking with winzip, click on extract-icon and select the folder c:\ldraw in (...) (23 years ago, 16-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  No versions work. Please help.

MLCAD: Since the 2.12 version does not work I downloaded version 2.12 and WinZip can't even open that up. Do you have any version that does work? Sincerely, Todd A. Schroeder (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  MLCAD not working. Please help!

MLCAD: I downloaded LDraw and opened up the files. They are saved on my hard drive. I then downloaded MLCAD onto my hard drive and opened up the file with WinZip. I get this error message when I double click on the red icon...Invalid path (no Parts (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Interesting non-LEGO uses for MLCad (also applies to LDraw and alike editors)

Doh! Forgot the URL: (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Interesting non-LEGO uses for MLCad (also applies to LDraw and alike editors)

I've just uploaded the first renders of the progress on my room design. I've used a scale of 1 stud to 1 inch, and if I had enough of the right bricks I could probably build this later :) At the moment I still have quite a bit of work to - the 2 and (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Re: ** MLCAD V2.12 **

It's working correctly now. Sorry for any bother. Must've been a problem on my end... Best regards, --Ryan (...) a (...) right? (...) (23 years ago, 7-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact