 CAD / MLCad / *2003 (-5)
  Re: Ghost bug in 3.11

(...) Did you use 1.1.5 and the -mf or -mF options? I know these options make ldglite ignore STEP. The step dats that LPub makes do have STEP and ROTSTEP, but eliminate buffer exchage and clear and such, before passing the step dat to ldglite. (...) (...) (20 years ago, 3-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Ghost bug in 3.11

I discovered when rendering with ldglite that it doesn't ignore commands like 0 CLEAR and 0 STEP in submodels even when MLCad does. (Odd, considering it does recognize submodels.) Hopefully the next version of LPub will eliminate that problem by (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Part search

(...) No, I didn't know that. It didn't sound like something that I'd really find useful, but I've been trying it, and it does make it a lot more convenient to select pieces on-screen instead of either having to hunt them down in the part list or (...) (20 years ago, 30-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Part search

Hello Purple Dave, "Purple Dave" <purpledave@maskofdestiny.com> schreef in bericht news:I5yux2.14JC@lugnet.com... (...) on (...) alphabetical (...) disables (...) still (...) cranked (...) in the (...) I don't know if you already knew, but it is (...) (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Part search

(...) No, I don't mean coming up with a new description for it. I just want it to stack with the rest of the 2x2 plates in the part tree instead of ending up at the very bottom of the list after the 10x10 plates. There's no logical reason why it (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact